Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Centuries:||3rd century – 4th century – 5th century|
|Decades:||280s 290s 300s – 310s – 320s 330s 340s|
|Years:||311 312 313 – 314 – 315 316 317|
Events[change | change source]
- January 11 – Pope Miltiades ends his reign as the Catholic Pope.
- August 30 – Council of Arles, which confirmed the pronouncement of Donatism as a schism, and passed other canons.
- Synod of Ancyra: consulting a magician is declared a sin earning five years of penance.
- Pope Silvester I succeeds Pope Miltiades.
- Alexander becomes Bishop of Byzantium.