Accommodation can mean:
- Accommodation (in British usage) or accommodations (in American usage) is lodging in a house or similar living quarters for travellers in hotels or on cruise ships, or prisoners, etc.
- Accommodation (religion), a theological principle linked to divine revelation within the Christian church
- Accommodation (law), a term used in United States contract law
- Accommodation Bill, a bill of exchange
- Accommodation (eye), the sense in ophthalmology
- Accommodation (physiology), changes in bodily function due to repeated exposure to drugs or toxins
- Accommodation (psychology), how existing mental structures and behaviors are modified to adapt to new experiences according to Jean Piaget (see also assimilation)
- Communication Accommodation Theory, how which people change their language behavior to be more or less similar to that of the people with whom they are interacting.
- Accommodation is a linguistics term meaning grammatical acceptance of unstated values as in Accommodation of presuppositions
- Biblical Accommodation is the adaptation of text from the Bible to signify ideas different from those originally expressed.
- Accommodation (education) are changes in the classroom to assist a learner with a disability
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Accommodation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.