American Crime Story
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|American Crime Story|
|Based on||Season 1 |
The Run of His Life: The People v. O. J. Simpson
by Jeffrey Toobin
Vulgar Favors: Andrew Cunanan, Gianni Versace, and the Largest Failed Manhunt in U.S. History
by Maureen Orth
|Developed by||Scott Alexander|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||19 (list of episodes)|
|Production location(s)||Los Angeles, California (Season 1)|
Miami, Florida (Season 2)
|Running time||41–66 minutes|
|Original release||February 2, 2016 –|
The upcoming third season, titled Impeachment, is set to chronicle the impeachment of 42nd President of the United States Bill Clinton for charges of perjury and obstruction of justice. The season is set to premiere on September 27, 2020.
References[change | change source]
- Rose, Lacey. "Ryan Murphy Teases 'American Crime Story' Season 2, More 'American Horror Story' and Retooled 'Scream Queens'". Retrieved August 17, 2018.
- "American Crime Story: The People v. OJ Simpson – Launch". Youtube. FX Networks.
- Gelman, Vlada (January 18, 2015). "FX Boss Talks Ronald Reagan's Fargo Season 2 Role, The Americans' Future, Bridge Regrets and More". TVLine. Retrieved January 18, 2015.
- Daley, Megan (November 12, 2015). "FX announces premiere dates for American Crime Story and more". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved November 22, 2015.
- D'Alessandro, Anthony; D'Alessandro, Anthony (February 4, 2019). "FX Boss Says More Cycles Of Ryan Murphy's 'American Horror Story' & 'American Crime Story' On Horizon; But No 'Katrina'".