Animal Crossing: New Leaf
|Animal Crossing: New Leaf|
|Developer(s)||Nintendo EAD Group No. 2|
Animal Crossing: New Leaf is a life simulation video game made by Nintendo for the Nintendo 3DS game console. It was released on November 8, 2012 in Japan, on June 19, 2013 in North America, and on June 14, 2013 in Europe. It is the latest game in the Animal Crossing series. It was first shown at E3 2010.
Like other Animal Crossing games, in Animal Crossing: New Leaf, the player lives in a village where everyone is an animal. The player can interact with villagers by talking and interacting with them. Instead of a house, the player starts the game living in a tent. As the game goes on, the player will be able to change and add new things to it. The player is also able to swim in the ocean that surrounds the village. Also new to this game is that you can become mayor of your town. Becoming mayor allows you to change your town more than in past games.
References[change | change source]
- Sarkar, Samit (2012-08-29). "'Animal Crossing: Jump Out' coming to Japan November 8th". The Verge. https://www.theverge.com/gaming/2012/8/29/3276585/animal-crossing-jump-out-release-date-japan. Retrieved 2013-05-12.
- "한국닌텐도 홈페이지" (in Korean). Nintendo Korea. 2013-01-10. http://www.nintendo.co.kr/PR/press_list.php?cPage1=1&cPage2=1&idx=69&press_div=P. Retrieved 2013-05-12.
- Fletcher, JC. "Animal Crossing: New Leaf coming June 9". Joystiq. http://www.joystiq.com/2013/02/14/animal-crossing-new-leaf-coming-june-9/. Retrieved 2013-02-14.
- Justin. "Animal Crossing: New Leaf releases on June 9th in North America, June 14th in Europe". AC 3DS Blog. http://acnewleaf.com/2013/02/14/animal-crossing-new-leaf-releases-on-june-9th-in-north-america/.
- Muddle, Tynan. "Animal Crossing: New Leaf and other Nintendo 3DS Games get Australian Release Dates". Aussie-Gamer. http://aussie-gamer.com/news/animal-crossing-new-leaf-and-other-nintendo-3ds-games-get-australian-release-dates/#/vanilla/discussion/embed/?vanilla_discussion_id=0.