Armenian may mean:
- Armenia, a country in South Caucasia (Transcaucasus)
- Armenians, the Armenian people
- Armenian language
- Armenian alphabet
- historical Armenian Kingdom:
- Armenian Apostolic Church
- Armenian Catholic Church
- Armenian Evangelical Church
- Armenian Quarter of Jerusalem
- Armenian Genocide
- Armenian Highland
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Armenian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.