From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Armenian may mean:
- Armenia, a country in South Caucasia (Transcaucasus)
- Armenians, the Armenian people
- Armenian language
- Armenian alphabet
- historical Armenian Kingdom:
- Armenian Apostolic Church
- Armenian Catholic Church
- Armenian Evangelical Church
- Armenian Quarter of Jerusalem
- Armenian Genocide
- Armenian Highland
Related pages[change | change source]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.