|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|• Member District Council||Sardar Saeed Anwer|
|• Member Tehsil Council||Sardar Shuja Ahmed|
Location[change | change source]
The Union Council Bagnotar is in central part of Abbottabad District in south-east of Abbottabad city - capital city of the district. Bagnotar is next to following union councils, to the north by Sarbhana, to the east and to the south by Namli Maira, and to the west by Bagh.
Subdivisions[change | change source]
Union Council Bagnotar is divided into three subdivisions:
- Village Council Bagnotar
Chairman Sardar Muhammad Dilnawaz.
- Village Council Bandi Maira
Chairman Muhammad Jamil Abbasi.
- Village Council Chahan
Chairman Malik Iqbal Awan.
District Council Member: Sardar Saeed Anwar.
Tehsil Council Member: Sardar Shuja Ahmed.
updated by Muhammad Sajjad Jadoon Bagnotar.
Schools in Bagnotar[change | change source]
Village Council Bagnotar[change | change source]
- Government Boys Higher Secondary School Bagnotar
- Government Girls High School Bagnotar
- Government Primary School Bagnotar
- Government Primary School Khurri Banda Bagnotar
- Government Primary School Gulaga Bagnotar
- Government Primary School Seri, Bagnotar
- Government Primary School Gaiya Bagnotar
Village Council Bandi Maira[change | change source]
- Government Primary School Riyan Tareeda
Village Council Chahan[change | change source]
- Government Primary School Chahan, Bandi Maira
Vegetation[change | change source]
The vegetation in Bagnotar is naturally grown. Both coniferous and deciduous species are present on a large area of the whole union council. The notable species are Pinus wallichiana, Pinus roxburghii, Cedrus deodara, Taxus baccata, Diospyrus lotus, Salix tetrasperma, Quercus dilatata, Morus elba, Aesculus indica.
References[change | change source]