Barons Court tube station
|Local authority||Hammersmith & Fulham|
|Managed by||London Underground|
|Number of platforms||4|
|London Underground annual entry and exit|
|Lists of stations|
Barons Court is a London Underground station on the District and Piccadilly lines. It is in West Kensington, Greater London. The station is located on Gliddon Road, a short distance from Talgarth Road (A4) in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. Barons Court is between West Kensington and Hammersmith on the District Line, and between Earl's Court and Hammersmith on the Piccadilly Line. It is in Travelcard Zone 2.
Related pages[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- "Customer metrics: entries and exits: 2005". London Underground performance update. Transport for London. http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/corporate/modesoftransport/tube/performance/entriesandexits.asp?id=17&agekey=2005. Retrieved 26 December 2012.
- "Customer metrics: entries and exits: 2007". London Underground performance update. Transport for London. http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/corporate/modesoftransport/tube/performance/entriesandexits.asp?id=17&agekey=2007. Retrieved 26 December 2012.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Barons Court tube station|
- London's Transport Museum Photographic Archive
- Entrance to GNP&BR tunnel between District Railway tracks, 1906. In the distance can be seen the Great Ferris wheel at Earl's Court exhibition ground.
- Barons Court station, 1916
- Booking hall, 1939
- View of platforms, 1983
|Preceding station||London Underground||Following station|