|Managed by||London Underground|
|Number of platforms||4 (3 tracks)|
|London Underground annual entry and exit|
|Opened (as terminus)|
Became through station
Arnos Grove is a London Underground station on the Piccadilly line between Bounds Green and Southgate. The station is in Travelcard Zone 4 and is in Arnos Grove - near Arnos Park on Bowes Road, London. The station and the surrounding neighbourhood of Arnos Grove take their names from the Arnos Grove estate, which was north of the station. The station is the first surface station north after the long tunnelled section from Barons Court via Central London.
Related pages[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- Hidden London – Arnos Grove, Enfield.
- "Multi-year station entry-and-exit figures (2007–2017)". London Underground station passenger usage data. Transport for London. January 2018. Archived from the original (XLSX) on 31 July 2018. Retrieved 22 July 2018.
Other websites[change | change source]
- London Transport Museum Photographic Archive Archived 2012-02-14 at the Wayback Machine
- Charles Holden.com - Early image of Arnos Grove tube station Archived 2003-11-23 at the Wayback Machine
- "History of Arnos Grove and Southgate". Archived from the original on 2005-05-26. Retrieved 2020-09-14.
- The Guardian's Great Modern Buildings Series
- Arnos Grove 3D model for Google Earth Archived 2011-05-19 at the Wayback Machine
|Preceding station||London Underground||Following station|