Jump to navigation Jump to search
A bean is a large seed of several plants in the family Fabaceae, including the seed of the common bean.
Bean or beans may also refer to:
Places[change | change source]
- Bean, Kent, a village in north Kent in England
- Bean Lake (Cottonwood County, Minnesota)
- Bean Lake (Missouri)
- Bean River, a river in New Hampshire, United States
- Beantown, a nickname for Boston, Massachusetts, the home of Boston baked beans
Other[change | change source]
- Mr. Bean, a British television character and series (1990–1995)
- Bean, a character from the Ender's Game series
- Beans, a character from Looney Tunes
- Bean Cars, an early British car company
- L.L.Bean, an American company
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bean.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.