Brueghel, Bruegel or Breughel (Pronounced /ˈbɾøːxəl/ in Dutch) might mean:
- Pieter Bruegel the Elder (c.1525-1569) – The most famous member of the family and the only one to sign his paintings as 'Bruegel' without the H.
- Pieter Brueghel the Younger (1564-1638)
- Jan Brueghel the Elder (1568-1625)
- Jan Brueghel the Younger (1601-1678)
- Ambrosius Brueghel (1617–1675)
- Abraham Brueghel (1631-1690)
Other[change | change source]
- Breugel, Netherlands, a village in the municipality Son en Breugel
- Bruegel (institution), an economic think tank based in Brussels
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.