Brueghel, Bruegel or Breughel (Pronounced /ˈbɾøːxəl/ in Dutch) might mean:
- Pieter Bruegel the Elder (c.1525-1569) – The most famous member of the family and the only one to sign his paintings as 'Bruegel' without the H.
- Pieter Brueghel the Younger (1564-1638)
- Jan Brueghel the Elder (1568-1625)
- Jan Brueghel the Younger (1601-1678)
- Ambrosius Brueghel (1617–1675)
- Abraham Brueghel (1631-1690)
Other[change | change source]
- Breugel, Netherlands, a village in the municipality Son en Breugel
- Bruegel (institution), an economic think tank based in Brussels
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brueghel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.