Bullying culture means, that it is normal to be bullied for the victim. It is about the abuse of social powers.
The culture of bullying includes daily activities and the way people relate to each other. A bullying culture emphasizes a win/lose way of thinking. It also encourages domination and aggression.
References[change | change source]
- Dupper, David R. (2013). School Bullying: New Perspectives on a Growing Problem, p. 5.
- Dupper, p. 6.
- Lipkins, Susan. "Vulture Culture: How we encourage bullying" at realpsychology.com; retrieved 2013-2-20.
Other websites[change | change source]
- "Tips to Help the Bullying Bystander" at education.com
- "Tackling the Bullying Culture in Japan's Schools" at jakartaglobe.com
- "Bullying kids learn tactics from our bullying culture" at mlive.com