|Owner(s)||Kasturi and Sons Limited|
|Headquarters||Kasturi Buildings, 859 & 860, Anna Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India 600002|
|Free online archives||epaper|
The paper is printed at 17 centres across India, reaching metros as well as emerging Tier I and Tier II cities. Business Line has a daily circulation of 1,17,000 copies, per the Audit Bureau of Circulation in 2016.
References[change | change source]
- "Mukund Padmanabhan is Editor of The Hindu; Raghavan Srinivasan becomes Business Line Editor". The Hindu. 23 March 2016.
- "Navigation News | Business Line". The Hindu Business Line. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- "The Hindu Business Line - Indian Newspapers in English Language from India". www.indiapress.org. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- "Business Line, Hindu Business Line, The Hindu Business Line". www.moneycontrol.com. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- "'Inauguration of the Hindu Business Line Club'". SRM University. 4 September 2015. Archived from the original on 10 June 2016. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- Harris, Torry. "The Hindu Business Line - Torry Harris Launches Mobile App to Track Amazon Cloud Usage". Torry Harris Business Solutions. Retrieved 13 May 2016.