CHI could mean:
- Chile, the long and narrow South American nation between the Andes and the Pacific Ocean.
- Chicago, the IATA city code for a major US city (sometimes informally written "Chi" or "Chi-town"). Additionally, most Chicago sports teams can be called "CHI" or "Chi" when citing scores, etc.
- Child Health International, a UK based charity for children's health (especially Cystic Fibrosis) in poor countries
- Human-Computer Interaction, otherwise known as Computer-Human Interaction (CHI)
- Chromosomal crossover, in homologous recombination, a viral DNA sequence called a "crossover hotspot instigator" (CHI)
- CHI, Longwood University's, secret honorary society formed in 1900 in Farmville, Virginia
- Closed Head Injury, meaning the skull is not broken.
- Columbia Helicopters, Inc of Aurora, Oregon. Manufacturer and Operator of heavy lift helicopters
- Chingford railway station, London; National Rail station code CHI
Chi[change | change source]
Chi could mean:
- Chi, the Greek letter, Χ
- Chi (kana), a letter used in the Japanese script Hiragana
- Chi (magazine), an Italian magazine based in Milan
- Chi Cheng (musician), Bassist for Deftones
- Chi McBride, actor
- Chi River in North-East Thailand
- Chi, a fictional character in the anime/manga series Chobits
- In Igbo mythology in Nigeria, Chi is a god or personification of an individual's fate
- chi a life force in every thing
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.