CHI could mean:
- Chile, the long and narrow South American nation between the Andes and the Pacific Ocean.
- Chicago, the IATA city code for a major US city (sometimes informally written "Chi" or "Chi-town"). Additionally, most Chicago sports teams can be called "CHI" or "Chi" when citing scores, etc.
- Child Health International, a UK based charity for children's health (especially Cystic Fibrosis) in poor countries
- Human-Computer Interaction, otherwise known as Computer-Human Interaction (CHI)
- Chromosomal crossover, in homologous recombination, a viral DNA sequence called a "crossover hotspot instigator" (CHI)
- CHI, Longwood University's, secret honorary society formed in 1900 in Farmville, Virginia
- Closed Head Injury, meaning the skull is not broken.
- Columbia Helicopters, Inc of Aurora, Oregon. Manufacturer and Operator of heavy lift helicopters
- Chingford railway station, London; National Rail station code CHI
Chi[change | change source]
Chi could mean:
- Chi, the Greek letter, Χ
- Chi (kana), a letter used in the Japanese script Hiragana
- Chi (magazine), an Italian magazine based in Milan
- Chi Cheng (musician), Bassist for Deftones
- Chi McBride, actor
- Chi River in North-East Thailand
- Chi, a fictional character in the anime/manga series Chobits
- In Igbo mythology in Nigeria, Chi is a god or personification of an individual's fate
- Chi is an alleged life force in every thing
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.