Dario Hunter 2020 presidential campaign
|Dario for America|
|Campaign||2020 United States presidential election (Green Party primaries)|
Member of the Youngstown Board of Education (2016-Present)
|Status||Announced exploratory committee: January 20, 2019|
Announced: February 18, 2019
|Slogan||Building Bridges, Breaking Barriers|
On January 21, 2019, rabbi and member of the Youngstown, Ohio Board of Education, Dario Hunter announced the formation of an exploratory committee to run for the Green Party nomination in the 2020 United States presidential election.
On February 18, 2019, Hunter officially announced he would be running for president. Hunter is currently the only Green elected officeholder in the State of Ohio and the only candidate in the Green Party presidential primary to hold elected office. 
References[change | change source]
- "Dario Hunter". www.facebook.com.
- Staff, WKBN (January 23, 2019). "Dario Hunter launches exploratory committee for Green Party presidential nomination". WKBN.
- Staff, WKBN (February 19, 2019). "Youngstown Board of Education member announces he's running for president". WKBN. Retrieved February 20, 2019.
- Ohio Green Party 🌻 (May 6, 2018). "Yesterday morning Youngstown school board member Dario Hunter took a primary ballot for the Green Party, becoming the only current elected officeholder to be a member of the Green Party in Ohio".
- 2020 Green Party presidential primaries