This article does not have any sources. (June 2020)
|Created by||Genndy Tartakovsky|
|Voices of||Christine Cavanaugh|
|Composer(s)||Steve Rucker and Thomas Chase|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||4|
|No. of episodes||78|
|Executive producer(s)||Larry Huber|
|Running time||22 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Cartoon Network Studios|
|Distributor||Warner Bros. Television Distribution|
|Original network||Cartoon Network|
|Original release||April 27, 1996 –|
November 20, 2003
Dexter's Laboratory (commonly abbreviated as Dexter's Lab) is an American animated series created by Genndy Tartakovsky for the Cartoon Network. The show was about a red-haired boy named Dexter who had an enormous secret laboratory filled with an endless collection of his inventions. His inventions are destroyed by his older sister Dee Dee. That makes Dexter have to create his inventions again.
Characters[change | change source]
- Dexter McPhearson is a genius. He works on inventions in his top-secret laboratory. His inventions help himself or the world. Dexter's inventions are usually smashed by his sister, Dee Dee. Dexter has to build the inventions again. Dexter also keeps his lab a secret from his clueless parents. Dexter is motivated and inspired by Albert Einstein and other geniuses. Dexter has glasses, red hair, a lab coat and gloves and boots. voiced by Christine Cavanaugh, Candi Milo, Mayim Bialik (singing voice).
- Dee Dee McPhearson is a girl who is not as bright as Dexter. She prances around Dexter's lab. Dee Dee usually plays around with Dexter by crushing his inventions. Dee Dee is interested in ballet. Dee Dee wears a short pink skirt and normal shoes. voiced by Allison Moore, Kat Cressida.
- Marcia McPhearson is Dexter's mother.
- Donald McPhearson is Dexter's father.
- Beau is a 12-year old boy who is not cute but she’s smart. Beau is interested in science and Albert Einstein.