Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dina Wadia (15 August 1919 – 2 November 2017) was an Indian political figure. She was born in London. Her father was Muhammad Ali Jinnah. She was married to Neville Wadia from 1938 until they divorced in 1943.
References[change | change source]
- "Fact file: Jinnah's family". Dawn. 26 December 2009. Retrieved 1 November 2017.
Dina and Neville lived in Mumbai and had two children, a boy and a girl, before the couple divorced.
- "Two nations and a daughter at war over house". South China Morning Post. 21 October 2007. Retrieved 2 November 2017.
Ms Wadia, who moved to New York after divorcing her husband, divides her time between New York, London and Mumbai, where her son Nusli runs one of India's largest textile companies.
- "Dina Wadia, Mohammad Ali Jinnah's only child, passes away - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2017-11-02.
- "Jinnah's daughter Dina Wadia dies in New York". The Hindu. PTI. 2017-11-02. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2017-11-02.CS1 maint: others (link)
- "Quaid-e-Azam'S daughter Dina Wadia dies in New York". Such TV. PTI. 2017-11-02. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2017-11-02.CS1 maint: others (link)