Disney's Magical Express
Magical Express bus parked outside Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside
|Parent||Walt Disney World|
|Destinations||Walt Disney World Resort|
Orlando International Airport
Disney Cruise Line Terminal
|Hubs||Walt Disney World Resort|
|Fleet||Van Hool buses|
|Daily ridership||6,000 (2009)|
Bags, Inc. (baggage)
|Web site||Official website|
Disney's Magical Express is a private ground transportation and luggage service delivery for Walt Disney World Resort operated by Mears Transportation. The service is complimentary and is only available to guests with reservations at one of 21 Walt Disney World Resort hotels.
In 2015, Universal Orlando, Disney's main competitor in the area, announced their own airport shuttle to their resort. The Universal service is operated by SuperShuttle, costs $35 round-trip, and has guests take care of their own luggage.
Participating Airlines[change | change source]
- Air Canada
- Alaska Airlines
- American Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- JetBlue Airways
- Southwest Airlines
- United Airlines
Former Participating Airlines[change | change source]
- America West Airlines (merged with US Airways)
- Northwest (merged with Delta)
- Song (2006) (folded back into Delta)
- Ted (2008) (folded back into United)
- Continental Airlines (merged with United)
- AirTran Airways (bought by Southwest)
- US Airways (merged with American)
References[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Disney's Magical Express.|
- "Disney's Magical Express". Walt Disney World. Retrieved January 26, 2016.
- Kassab, Beth. "Magical Express sets bar high for high-speed rail". OrlandoSentinel.com. Retrieved January 26, 2016.
- Pedicini, Sandra. "New Universal Orlando airport shuttle service is starting". OrlandoSentinel.com. Retrieved January 26, 2016.
- Brinkmann, Paul. "Disney Magical Express contractor files layoff notice for 204". OrlandoSentinel.com. Retrieved January 26, 2016.
- "Resort Airline Check-In Service | FAQ | Walt Disney World Resort". disneyworld.disney.go.com. Retrieved January 26, 2016.