Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Market economy, where prices are decided by supply and demand.
- Socialism \communism, any of the economic ideologies in which the national government owns and manages all or most of the means of production. Most famous is Marxist-Leninism.
- Corporatism, where big box corporations hold great influence over the country's economic policies, usually through lobbying.
- Laissez-Faire capitalism - Capitalism with very little, if any, state intervention. Also called free market.
- barter - economic system common in tribal societies.
References[change | change source]