|Parent||Estonian Shipping Company|
EstLine (sometimes abbreviated: Estline) was an Estonian-Swedish Shipping Line founded in 1990 which operated ferries between Stockholm, Sweden and Tallinn, Estonia. it was a company owned by both Nordström & Thulin and the Estonian Government.
Ships[change | change source]
Note: is a incompleted list of EstLine fleet.
- MS Nord Estonia, later MS Vana Tallinn (1990–1994) – Scrapped in Aliağa, Turkey, 2014
- MS Estonia (1993–1994) – Sank 1994
- MS Nord Neptunus, later MS Neptunia (1992–1999) – Scrapped in Aliağa, Turkey, 2007
- MS Mare Balticum (1994–1996) – Now MS ARV 1 for Equinox Offshore Accommodation, under reconstruction into a supply and accommodation vessel
- MS Regina Baltica (1996–2000) – Now sails for Balearia
- MS Baltic Kristina (1997–2000) – Now MS Rigel for Ventouris Ferries