|Extreme Rules (2013)|
|Date||May 19, 2013|
|City||St. Louis, Missouri|
|Extreme Rules chronology|
Extreme Rules (2013) was a professional wrestling pay-per-view show made by WWE. It was held on May 19, 2013 at the Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri. It was the fifth Extreme Rules event held by the WWE.
Matches[change | change source]
|Pre-show||The Miz defeated Cody Rhodes by submission||Singles match||9:09|
|1||Chris Jericho defeated Fandango (with Summer Rae)||Singles match||8:34|
|2||Dean Ambrose defeated Kofi Kingston (c)||Singles match for the WWE United States Championship||6:47|
|3||Sheamus defeated Mark Henry||Strap match||7:57|
|4||Alberto Del Rio (with Ricardo Rodriguez) defeated Jack Swagger (with Zeb Colter)||"I Quit" match to determine the number one contender to the World Heavyweight Championship||11:17|
|5||The Shield (Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns) defeated Team Hell No (Daniel Bryan and Kane) (c)||Tornado tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship||7:22|
|6||Randy Orton defeated Big Show||Extreme Rules match||13:00|
|7||John Cena (c) vs. Ryback ended in a no contest||Last Man Standing match for the WWE Championship||23:00|
|8||Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) defeated Triple H||Steel cage match||20:07|
|(c) – refers to the champion(s) heading into the match|
References[change | change source]
- "Chris Jericho def. Fandango". WWE. Retrieved 2013-11-05.
- "Dean Ambrose def. U.S. Champion Kofi Kingston". WWE. Retrieved 2013-11-05.
- "Sheamus def. Mark Henry (Strap Match)". WWE. Retrieved 2013-11-05.
- "Alberto Del Rio def. Jack Swagger ('I Quit' Match)". WWE. Retrieved 2013-11-05.
- "The Shield def. WWE Tag Team Champions Team Hell No (Tornado Tag Team Match)". WWE. Retrieved 2013-11-03.
- "World Heavyweight Champion Edge def. Batista". WWE. Retrieved 2013-11-03.
- "WWE Champion John Cena vs. Ryback ended in a No Contest (Last Man Standing Match)". WWE. Retrieved 2013-11-05.
- "Brock Lesnar def. Triple H". WWE. Retrieved 2013-11-05.