Extreme Rules (2010)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Extreme Rules (2010)|
|"Time to Shine" by Saliva|
|Promotion||World Wrestling Entertainment|
|Date||April 25, 2010|
|Venue||1st Mariner Arena|
|Extreme Rules chronology|
Extreme Rules (2010) was a professional wrestling pay-per-view show made by World Wrestling Entertainment. It was held on April 25, 2010 at the 1st Mariner Arena in Baltimore, Maryland. It was the second Extreme Rules event held by the WWE.
Matches[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- "The Hart Dynasty wins Tag Team Gauntlet Match (Earns Tag Title Match on Raw)". WWE. http://www.wwe.com/shows/extremerules/currentepisode/14253904. Retrieved 2013-11-6.
- "CM Punk def. Rey Mysterio (Punk keeps his hair)". WWE. http://www.wwe.com/shows/extremerules/currentepisode/14066434. Retrieved 2013-11-6.
- "JTG def. Shad Gaspard (Strap Match)". WWE. http://www.wwe.com/shows/extremerules/currentepisode/14176660. Retrieved 2013-11-6.
- "World Heavyweight Champion Jack Swagger def. Randy Orton (Extreme Rules Match)". WWE. http://www.wwe.com/shows/extremerules/currentepisode/14109368. Retrieved 2013-11-6.
- "Sheamus def. Triple H (Street Fight)". WWE. http://www.wwe.com/shows/extremerules/currentepisode/14109386. Retrieved 2013-11-6.
- "Beth Phoenix def. Michelle McCool in an Extreme Makeover Match (New Women's Champion)". WWE. http://www.wwe.com/shows/extremerules/currentepisode/14179190. Retrieved 2013-11-6.
- "Edge def. Chris Jericho (Steel Cage Match)". WWE. http://www.wwe.com/shows/extremerules/currentepisode/14169130. Retrieved 2013-11-6.
- "WWE Champion John Cena def. Batista (Last Man Standing Match)". WWE. http://www.wwe.com/shows/extremerules/currentepisode/14041538. Retrieved 2013-11-6.
Other websites[change | change source]