Five Star Movement
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Leader||Luigi Di Maio|
|Political position||Big tent|
The party was formed by Beppe Grillo and Gianroberto Casaleggio in October 2009. Beppe Grillo served as leader of the party from 2009 to 2017. In September 2017, Luigi Di Maio became leader of the party.
References[change | change source]
- "Five Star and League: Italy populist leaders close to government deal".
- "Can Beppe Grillo's internet democracy work?".
- "Eurosceptic Italy in race to form majority government".
- Beppe Grillo: "La causa della crisi è la globalizzazione"
- The maverick populists striking fear into Italy's mainstream parties