|Place of origin||Great Britain|
Recipe[change | change source]
- Bake blind a savoury flan case
- Fill the cooked flan case with a mixture of scrambled eggs and truffles
- Slice more truffles, heat in butter, season, and arrange on the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese, and put in an oven or under a grill (broiler) to brown well.
Related pages[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- Fort, Matthew (14 August 2009). "Food for Fort: An oats mill and french flan:How to roll your own oats, bake a flan nature and get perfect smoked fish". The Guardian. Retrieved 16 July 2013.
- Montagné, Prosper; Robert J. Coutine (2003). The concise Larousse gastronomique : the world's greatest cookery encyclopedia.. London : Hamlyn. ISBN 0600608638.