Jump to navigation Jump to search
GTA is a three letter abbreviation that can stand for a number of things:
- Greater Toronto Area, the metropolitan area of Toronto
- Grand Theft Auto, which can mean:
- Greater Tokyo Area, the metropolitan area of Tokyo
- Gene transfer agent, in genetics
- Integrin alpha 2b, a protein
- Gran Turismo Allegerita, Alfa Romeo race car based on the Giulia, and current model designation
- The Golden Tap Awards, an annual beer awards event held in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- The Golden Ticket Awards, the most prestigious awards in the amusement industry
- Great Ayton railway station, England; National Rail station code GTA
- Goleta (Amtrak station), California, United States; Amtrak station code GTA
- Alpine GTA, a French sport coupe
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GTA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.