Gennady Nikolayevich Timchenko
9 November 1952
|Net worth||US$22.7 billion (October 2019)|
Gennady Nikolayevich Timchenko (Russian: Генна́дий Никола́евич Ти́мченко, also spelled Guennadi Timtchenko; born 9 November 1952) is a Russian billionaire businessman. He founded and owns the private investment group, Volga Group. He was a co-owner of Gunvor Group.
In 2019, Timchenko was ranked 42nd on the Forbes magazine billionaires list, with a fortune of US$22.7 billion.
References[change | change source]
- "Gennady Timchenko". Forbes. Retrieved 6 April 2019.
- Геннадий Тимченко показал лицо филантропа [Gennady Timchenko shows his philanthropic side] (in Russian). 6 April 2012. Archived from the original on 15 October 2013. Retrieved 12 November 2013.
- "Forbes Timchenko Profile". Forbes.
- "Timchenko became a chairman of the board of directors of the KHL". Archived from the original on 11 July 2012.
- "Appointed Chairman of the Board of SKA Gennady Timchenko". Archived from the original on 16 April 2013.
- "Ukraine-related Designations". US Department of Treasury. 20 March 2014.