Glendive is a city in Montana in the United States. It is the county seat of Dawson County. Almost 5,000 people lived there according to census in 2010.
The Yellowstone River flows through the town. Makoshika State Park is to the east.
Notable people[change | change source]
- Tim M. Babcock, 16th Governor of Montana
- Adam Morrison, professional basketball player
- Alfred E. Perlman, President, New York Central Railroad, President Western Pacific Railroad
References[change | change source]
- ↑ "2019 U.S. Gazetteer Files". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved July 26, 2020.
- ↑ "U.S. Local TV Market Rankings As of September 27, 2014" (PDF). The Nielsen Company.