Great Falls, Montana
Great Falls takes its name from the series of five waterfalls close together along the upper Missouri River. It is home to the C. M. Russell Museum Complex, the University of Providence, and Great Falls College.Near the town is Malmstrom Air Force Base.
Notable people[change | change source]
- Mal Bross, National Football League player
- Patrick Dwyer, National Hockey League player
- Norman A. Fox, Western author
- Paris Gibson, U.S. Senator, city founder
- Charles Marion Russell, western artist