Google drawings is a website with a lot of web pages. It is usually used for mind maps and drawings. Google drawings has a function that lets you make lots of shapes however big or small you want them to be. It was made on April 12th 2010. Google drawings is a free website. You start with a blank page and then start drawing. It is available as a web application and as a desktop application on Google's Chrome OS.
Tools[change | change source]
- Shapes Tool - It lets you make any shapes
- Lines Tool - Draws a simple line
- Drawing Tool - Draw anything
- Images Inserter - Puts whatever picture that the mouse selects
- Text Box - Makes a box which can write inside of
- Share tool - Share the pages with friends
- Help Tool - Click get help if need help if there is a problem click report a problem if someone is saying something mean click report abuse/copyright
- Bold - (ctrl + B) makes all writing in bold text
- Underline - (ctrl + U) Underlines the text
- Italics - (ctrl + I) Turns your text into italics
- Colour text - puts a variety of different colours on the screen, pick a colour and your text will be that colour.
Facts[change | change source]
- Google Drawings is a website made for students and teachers to use anyone can download their work as JPEGs and PNGs
- Its free
- You can share your work with people and you can choose if they can edit it or just see it
- You can edit and improve your work in real time with the people that you choose
- Google drawings can have a transparent background and different colour backgrounds
- Google drawings still exist today, No one knows when google drawings will disappear.
- It is translated into 37 different languages