|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; (December 2010)|
Google Sidewiki is an online service from Google launched on September 23, 2009. Google Sidewiki is an extension for web browser. You have Sidewiki for Internet Explorer and Firefox through Google Toolbar. You have Sidewiki for Google Chrome browser through an add-on. You have Sidewiki for other browsers like Safari as a bookmarklet. When you visit a website with Google Sidewiki you can press on Sidewiki button. It opens a window where you can read others' comments or write your own comments. The owner of the website can not stop you from doing this.
References[change | change source]
- "Help and learn from others as you browse the web: Google Sidewiki". Google. 23 September 2009. http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2009/09/help-and-learn-from-others-as-you.html. Retrieved 2009-09-23.
- "Sidewiki". Google.com. http://www.google.com/sidewiki/intl/en/index.html. Retrieved 2010-07-29.
- "Sidewiki bookmarklet". Google.com. 2010-03-30. http://www.google.com/support/toolbar/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=164493. Retrieved 2010-07-29.
- Andrew Keen. "Sidewiki: Google colonial sideswipe". The Daily Telegraph. http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/technology/andrewkeen/100003634/sidewiki-google-colonial-sideswipe/. Retrieved 2009-12-12.
- "How do webmasters opt out of sidewiki?". Google. http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Webmasters/thread?tid=494bb6012632fb05&hl=en. Retrieved 2009-12-12.