St Bartholomew Church
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Ambulance||East of England|
Groton is a village and civil parish in the Babergh district, in the county of Suffolk, England. Groton has a church called St Bartholomew Church. The parish contains the hamlets of Broad Street, Castling's Heath, Gosling Green, Horner's Green and Parliament Heath. In 2001, there were 222 people living in Groton.
History[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- "Suffolk Churches". www.suffolkchurches.co.uk.
- Stuff, Good. "Church of St Bartholomew, Groton, Suffolk". britishlistedbuildings.co.uk.
- "Local statistics - Office for National Statistics". www.ons.gov.uk.
- Rye, James (1997). Popular Guide to Suffolk Place Names. Larks Press. p. 22. ISBN 978-0-948400-55-1.
- "The Domesday Book Online - Suffolk F-H". www.domesdaybook.co.uk.