Baldwin at the 2018 Billboard Music Awards
Hailey Rhode Baldwin
November 22, 1996
Tucson, Arizona, U.S.
|Occupation||Television personality, model|
Hailey Rhode Bieber (née Baldwin; born November 22, 1996) is an American model and television personality. She is the daughter of Stephen Baldwin and is married to Canadian singer Justin Bieber. She was born in Tuscon, Arizona.
In March 2016, Baldwin signed a contract with IMG Models high-profile New York modeling agency and in May appeared on the cover of Marie Claire. Baldwin was also the face of Karl Lagerfeld's limited-edition clothing line available in North America entitled "Love From Paris". Baldwin also appeared in editorials for Glamour Magazine and Italian Vogue.
References[change | change source]
- Haskell, Rob (February 7, 2019). "Justin and Hailey Bieber Open Up About Their Passionate, Not-Always-Easy but Absolutely All-In Romance". Vogue. Archived from the original on February 7, 2019. Retrieved February 7, 2019.
[M]odel and TV presenter Hailey Bieber (née Baldwin).
- Respers France, Lisa (November 23, 2018). "Justin Bieber confirms he is a 'married man'". CNN. Archived from the original on November 23, 2018. Retrieved November 23, 2018.
- "Hailey Baldwin Signs With IMG Models". Archived from the original on February 1, 2017. Retrieved December 13, 2016.
- "Karl Lagerfeld Love From Paris F/W 2016". Archived from the original on October 5, 2016. Retrieved December 13, 2016.
- "Vogue Italia - Today's Couture". Archived from the original on October 5, 2016. Retrieved December 13, 2016.
- Pedersen, Erik (March 15, 2017). "'Drop The Mic': Method Man & Hailey Baldwin To Host Rap-Battle Series From James Corden". Deadline Hollywood. Archived from the original on January 10, 2018. Retrieved January 10, 2018.