Jump to navigation Jump to search
London was the president of the Hudson Institute from 1997 to 2011. He was a conservative columnist for The Washington Times. London was president of the London Center for Policy Research. He was a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.
References[change | change source]
- Herb London, Conservative Thought Leader, Passes at 79
- Wilkinson, Alissa (March 2, 2015). "King's Welcomes The London Center for Policy Research". The King's College. Archived from the original on June 17, 2015. Retrieved June 17, 2015.
- "Membership Roster - Letter L". Council on Foreign Relations. Retrieved June 15, 2015.
- "Herbert London, Conservative Savant and Social Critic, Dies at 79". The New York Times. Retrieved November 13, 2018.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Fisher, Ian (October 31, 1994). "THE 1994 CAMPAIGN: COMPTROLLER; London Brings an Edge to the G.O.P. Ticket". New York Times. Retrieved June 22, 2015.
- London Center for Policy Research website
- Appearances on C-SPAN
- "Volumes of Harm Transcript". On the Media. WNYC. June 10, 2005. Retrieved June 15, 2015.