Jump to navigation Jump to search
London was the president of the Hudson Institute from 1997 to 2011. He was a conservative columnist for The Washington Times. London was president of the London Center for Policy Research. He was a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.
References[change | change source]
- Herb London, Conservative Thought Leader, Passes at 79
- Wilkinson, Alissa (March 2, 2015). "King's Welcomes The London Center for Policy Research". The King's College. Archived from the original on June 17, 2015. Retrieved June 17, 2015. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Membership Roster - Letter L". Council on Foreign Relations. Retrieved June 15, 2015.
- "Herbert London, Conservative Savant and Social Critic, Dies at 79". The New York Times. Retrieved November 13, 2018.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Fisher, Ian (October 31, 1994). "THE 1994 CAMPAIGN: COMPTROLLER; London Brings an Edge to the G.O.P. Ticket". New York Times. Retrieved June 22, 2015.
- London Center for Policy Research website
- Appearances on C-SPAN
- "Volumes of Harm Transcript". On the Media. WNYC. June 10, 2005. Retrieved June 15, 2015.