|Song by Beyoncé|
|from the album B'Day|
|Released||October 23, 2006 (UK)|
December 5, 2006 (US)
January 9, 2007 (US commercial release)
|Songwriter(s)||Shaffer Smith, Beyoncé Knowles, Mikkel S. Eriksen, Tor Erik Hermansen, Espen Lind, Amund Bjørklund|
"Irreplaceable" is a song written by American singer-songwriters Beyoncé Knowles and Ne-Yo, and Norwegian songwriters Mikkel S. Eriksen, Tor Erik Hermansen, Espen Lind, and Amund Bjørklund for Knowles' second studio album, B'Day (2006). Produced by Norwegian production team Stargate and Beyoncé, the song was released as the album's third single domestically, and the second single outside North America in October 2006. The track "Freakum Dress" was initially the third single for US single and the second international single, however due to the underperformance of the single "Ring The Alarm" "Irreplaceable" was rush released because of its high popularity. "Irreplaceable" reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100 on December 16, 2006, making it Beyoncé's eighth Billboard number-one, and her fourth as a solo artist (her first without a guest rapper). It has sold over two million copies in digital sales. It was the last U.S. #1 of 2006 and the first of 2007.
Charts[change | change source]
"Irreplaceable" has entered many charts around the world. The following table lists the various charts and peak positions.
1 Irreemplazable – Latin Version
Track listings and formats[change | change source]
These are the formats and track listings of major single releases of "Irreplaceable".
References[change | change source]
- "Beyoncé Knowles's Irreplaceable: Chart Positions". Retrieved November 14, 2006.
- "Beyoncé – "Irreplaceable" Chart Positions". Retrieved January 4, 2007.
- http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/charts/chart_display.jsp?f=Canadian+Hot+100&pageNumber=Top+51-100&g=Singles Billboard.com
- IFPI Greek Singles Chart Top 50
- Ibero-America Top 100. AmericaTop100. Retrieved on 2007 February 19
- Top Latino. Top Latino. Retrieved on 2007 February 19