Jackie Collins (October 2009)
|Born||Jacqueline Jill Collins
4 May 1935
London, England, UK
(m. 1960-1964, divorced)
(m. 1966-1992, his death)
|Children||Tracy Lerman (b. 1961)
Tiffany Lerman (b. 1967)
Rory Lerman (b. 1969)
Joseph William Collins (deceased)
|Relatives||Joan Collins (sister)|
Jacqueline Jill "Jackie" Collins (born 4 October 1937) is an English novelist. She has written 28 novels, all of which have been on the New York Times bestsellers list. In total, her books have sold over 400 million copies and have been translated into 40 languages. Eight of the books were made into movies or television mini-series.
She is the younger sister of Joan Collins.
References[change | change source]
- Born in 1937 as per findmypast.co.uk
- "Birthdays". The Guardian (London): p. 33. 2006-10-04.
- Gambotto-Burke, Antonella (2007-07-22). "Lucky be a lady". South China Morning Post (Hong Kong): p. 1.
- Leadbetter, Russell (2007-10-17). "10 things about Jackie Collins". The Evening Times (Glasgow): p. 27.
- Roberts, Oliver (2007-11-18). "Mistress of fiction". The Sunday Times (Johannesburg): p. 16.