(Redirected from Jeffrey Wright (actor))
|Born||December 7, 1965|
Washington, D.C., U.S.
|Education||Amherst College (BA)|
New York University
(m. 2000; div. 2014)
Jeffrey Wright (born December 7, 1965) is an American actor. He is best known for his Tony- and Emmy-winning role as Belize in the Broadway production and HBO miniseries Angels in America. He is also known for his roles as Felix Leiter in the James Bond movies Casino Royale, Quantum of Solace and No Time to Die, Narcisse in the HBO series Boardwalk Empire, and Beetee in The Hunger Games movies. He also played Commissioner James Gordon in the 2022 movie The Batman.
References[change | change source]
- ↑ "Jeffrey Wright". The New York Times. 2010. Archived from the original on November 10, 2015. Retrieved June 2, 2017.
- ↑ Kit, Borys (October 14, 2019). "'The Batman': Zoe Kravitz to Star as Catwoman". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved October 14, 2019.
- 1965 births
- Living people
- Drama Desk Award winners
- Emmy Award winning actors
- Tony Award winning actors
- Golden Globe Award winning actors
- African-American movie actors
- African-American television actors
- African-American voice actors
- African-American stage actors
- Actors from Washington, D.C.
- Actors who played Felix Leiter