|Born||December 25, 1980|
Brooklyn, New York, USA
|Height||4 ft 11 in (1.50 m)|
Early life[change | change source]
Career[change | change source]
She became famous for creating an adult dating website called BurningAngel. Following the success of Burning Angel, Angel has been featured in numerous magazines and newspapers, including The New York Times. She has appeared in over 150 adult movies and has directed over 50 adult movies.
Personal life[change | change source]
Angel dated fellow porn star James Deen for six years. On December 2, 2015, Angel appeared on The Jason Ellis Show to give more details about her "violent and scary" six-year relationship with Deen.
References[change | change source]
- Smooha, Shahar (July 12, 2007). "'Each time it's more fun'". Haaretz. Retrieved July 23, 2007.
- Eric Levin (January 2008). "A Woman on Top". New Jersey Monthly
- Lanham, Robert (May 1, 2005). "Wearing Nothing but Attitude". New York Times. Archived at RobertLanham.com.
- "How To Date A Porn Star: My Night Out With Joanna Angel In Las Vegas". HuffPost. 18 January 2013. Retrieved 10 October 2013.
- Joanna Angel Opens Up About James Deen's Alleged Abuse: 'He Really Is a Scary Person', retrieved 2 December 2015
- Breslin, Susannah (July 24, 2015). "Porn Stars Endorse Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, and Marco Rubio for President in 2016". Forbes.