v0.12.0 / July 12, 2020
It was initially developed by Khan Academy. This is why it starts from K. KaTeX is known to be one of the top five popular projects on GitHub in September 2014.
Features[change | change source]
KaTeX claims to be:
- Fast: It doesn’t need to reload the webpage.
- Print quality: It is based on LaTeX.
- No dependencies: It doesn't need anything else for installation.
References[change | change source]
- ↑ "Release v0.12.0". KaTeX. 2020-07-12.
- ↑ von Gagern, Martin; Richter-Gebert, Jürgen (2016), "CindyJS Plugins", in Greuel, Gert-Martin; Koch, Thorsten; Paule, Peter; Sommese, Andrew (eds.), Mathematical Software – ICMS 2016: 5th International Conference, Berlin, Germany, July 11–14, 2016, Proceedings, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 9725, Springer, pp. 327–334, doi:10.1007/978-3-319-42432-3_40
- ↑ Venkatesan, S. K. (2015). "TeX as a three-stage rocket: Cookie-cutter page breaking". TUGboat. TeX User's Group. 36 (2): 145–148.
- ↑ Marvin, Rob (September 19, 2014), "Top 5 projects trending on GitHub this week", SD Times