|Director of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services|
|Assumed office |
June 10, 2019
|Preceded by||Lee Cissna|
|46th Attorney General of Virginia|
January 16, 2010 – January 11, 2014
|Preceded by||Bill Mims|
|Succeeded by||Mark Herring|
|Member of the Virginia Senate|
from the 37th district
August 19, 2002 – January 12, 2010
|Preceded by||Warren E. Barry|
|Succeeded by||Dave Marsden|
Kenneth Thomas Cuccinelli II
July 30, 1968
Edison, New Jersey, U.S.
|Education||University of Virginia (BS)|
George Mason University (MA, JD)
Kenneth Thomas "Ken" Cuccinelli II (/
He was elected as Virginia's 46th Attorney General in the November 2009 general election. From 2002 until January 16, 2010 he was a Republican member of the Senate of Virginia, representing the 37th district in Fairfax County. He holds degrees in engineering, law and commercial policy, and co-founded a law firm.
References[change | change source]
- "Staunch anti-immigration supporter Ken Cuccinelli named to top immigration post". CBS News. June 10, 2019. Retrieved June 10, 2019.
- "Ken Cuccinelli - roots and wings". Mommy Life. Retrieved 2013-07-29.
Other websites[change | change source]
Media related to Ken Cuccinelli at Wikimedia Commons
- Attorney General Cuccinelli official government site
- Ken Cuccinelli for Governor
- Ken Cuccinelli at the Virginia Public Access Project
- Senator Ken Cuccinelli (R-Fairfax) at Richmond Sunlight