Key West, Florida
Jump to navigation Jump to search
City of Key West, Florida
Aerial photo of Key West, looking north, April 2001
"The Conch Republic", "Southernmost City in the Continental United States"
One Human Family
U.S. Census Bureau map showing city limits
|• Mayor||Teri Johnston|
|• Total||7.24 sq mi (18.76 km2)|
|• Land||5.60 sq mi (14.50 km2)|
|• Water||1.64 sq mi (4.26 km2)|
|Elevation||18 ft (5 m)|
| • Estimate |
|• Density||4,819.64/sq mi (1,860.87/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
33040, 33041, 33045
|Area code(s)||305 and 786 (305 Exchanges: 292,293,294,295,296,320,809)|
|GNIS feature ID||0294048|
References[change | change source]
- "2016 U.S. Gazetteer Files". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved Jul 7, 2017.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved January 31, 2008.
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved July 25, 2019.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved January 31, 2008.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Official City Website
- Chamber of Commerce Website Archived 2013-06-06 at the Wayback Machine
- Monroe County School District Key West Public Schools
- Oldest Hotel in Key West
- Key West Art Galleries
- A photographic tour of Key West Archived 2007-11-04 at the Wayback Machine
- Getting to Key West, the road down US1
- Sanborn Insurance Historical Maps of Key West Archived 2018-12-15 at the Wayback Machine
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Key West, Florida.|