|13th Governor of Tamil Nadu|
31 August 2011 – 30 August 2016
|Chief Minister||J. Jayalalithaa|
|Preceded by||Surjit Singh Barnala|
|Succeeded by||C. Vidyasagar Rao (Additional charge)|
|17th Governor of Karnataka|
28 June 2014 – 31 August 2014
|Preceded by||H. R. Bhardwaj|
|Succeeded by||Vajubhai Vala|
|15th Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh|
3 September 2009 – 24 November 2010
|Governor||N. D. Tiwari,|
E. S. L. Narasimhan
|Preceded by||Y. S. Rajasekhara Reddy|
|Succeeded by||Nallari Kiran Kumar Reddy|
|Member of Parliament, Lok Sabha|
10 March 1998 – 26 April 1999
|Prime Minister||Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
|Preceded by||Kota Saidiah|
|Succeeded by||Nedurumalli Janardhana Reddy|
|Born||4 July 1933|
Vemuru, Madras Presidency, British India
|Died||4 December 2021 (aged 88)|
|Political party||Indian National Congress (until 2011)|
Konijeti Sivalakshmi (m. 1950)
|Residence||Ameerpet, Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
Konijeti Rosaiah (4 July 1933 – 4 December 2021) is an Indian politician. He was Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh from 2009 to 2010 and Governor of Tamil Nadu from 2011 to 2016. He was an MLC, MLA and MP from the Indian National Congress.
He was married on 4 June 1950 to Smt Sivalakshmi. He has 3 sons and 1 daughter. Sons are KS Subba Rao and KSN Murthy and daughter is P Rama Devi. His socio-cultural activities include helping the under-privileged. He is also a good orator. He was also member of the spices board in the year 1998. His profession includes Agriculturist, trader and industrialist.
References[change | change source]
- "Rosaiah takes oath as caretaker Andhra CM". The Times of India. 3 September 2009. Archived from the original on 5 September 2009. Retrieved 3 September 2009.
- "Konijeti Rosaiah appointed the new Tamil Nadu Governor". Indiavision news. 26 August 2011. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 15 June 2020.
- "Rosaiah - A low profile leader".
- "rosaiah : ap chief minister k rosaiah : Andhra Pradesh CM Rosaiah resigns : Rosaiah resigns as Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister". BindasLand. Archived from the original on 25 November 2010. Retrieved 25 November 2010.
- "Biographical Sketch of Member of 12th Lok Sabha". loksabhaph.nic.in. Retrieved 2022-04-14.
- Reddy, Ravikanth; Jonathan, P. samuel (2021-12-04). "Former Chief Minister of unified Andhra Pradesh K. Rosaiah passes away". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X.