From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||It has been suggested that this article be split into multiple articles accessible from a disambiguation page. (Discuss) Proposed since August 2015.|
Level can have different meanings:
- Originally, a level was a tool which allowed someone (usually a construction worker) to see if a surface was flat.
- it then came to mean a flat surface.
- then people used it to say somebody has a certain degree of knowledge or skill.
- it can also mean the difficulty of something
- in videogames, a level is a place the player must get through without losing to advance to the next one.