List of Nickelodeon channels around the world
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Current channels[change | edit source]
Americas[change | edit source]
- Nick — Main channel.
- Nick 2 — A 3-hour timeshift of the main Nickelodeon channel.
- Nick Jr. — Launched in September 2009.
- Nicktoons — Launched in May 2002. The U.S. version includes programming such as Nicktoons and some non-live studio audience, live-action series. Formerly called Nicktoons Network and Nicktoons TV.
- TeenNick — A teenage-themed network. Formerly The N. Launched in September 2009.
- Nick Canada (formerly Discovery Kids)
- Nick Latin America
- Nick Brazil
Europe[change | edit source]
- Nickelodeon (UK and Ireland) — Also has HD simulcast channel on Sky. Known as Nick.
- Nick +1 — Formerly Nick Replay. A one-hour timeshifted version of Nickelodeon UK. Launched in September 1999.
- Nicktoons Replay — A one-hour time-shifted version of Nicktoons UK. Launched in July 2009. No longer shown.
- Nick Jr. — British vision of Nick Jr. Launched September 1999.
- Nick Jr. +1 — A one-hour time-shifter version of Nick Jr. UK.
- Nick Jr. 2 — A second Nick Jr. channel. It shows an alternative selection of programmes. Launched in April 2006.
- Nickelodeon (Netherlands & Flanders)
- Nickelodeon (France & Wallonia) Was a block on Canal J from 2003 to 2005 as Nicktoons France
- Nickelodeon (Croatia)
- Nickelodeon (Spain)
- Nickelodeon (Italy)
- Nickelodeon (Portugal)
- Nickelodeon (Bulgaria)
- Nickelodeon (Germany); also has HD simulcast channel over HD+
- Nickelodeon (Swiss)
- Nickelodeon (East Europe and Malta)
- Nickelodeon (Russia)
- Nickelodeon (Scandinavia)
- Nickelodeon (Serbia)
- Nickelodeon (Sweden)
- Nickelodeon (Poland)
- Nickelodeon Israel
- Nickelodeon (Turkey) closed on August 30 2011 without a reason
- Nickelodeon (Greece)
- Nickelodeon (Finland)
- Nickelodeon (Norway)
- Nickelodeon (Hungary)
- Nickelodeon Romania
Former channels[change | edit source]
- Nicktoons France — Program block on Canal J. Closed at the start of November 2005.
- Nick Gas — American digital cable and satellite channel. Closed end of December 2007 on digital cable and DirecTV and in April 2009 on Dish Network.
- Noggin — American digital cable and satellite channel. Replaced by Nick Jr. in September 2009.
- The N — American digital cable and satellite channel. Replaced by TeenNick in September 2009.
- Nicktoonsters — Spinoff of the British version of Nicktoons. Closed in July 2009.