Macedonia or Macedonian may refer to:
Places[change | change source]
- Macedonia (region) as a complete region including the whole Macedonia
- Republic of Macedonia, a Balkan, land-locked country
- Macedonia (Greece), the biggest region of Greece
- Blagoevgrad, a province in Bulgaria sometimes called 'Pirin Macedonia'
- Macedonia, Iowa, a city in the U.S. state of Iowa
Former places[change | change source]
- The ancient Greek Macedonian Empire, a place in today's Greek Macedonia
- Macedonia (Roman province), a province of the early Roman Empire
Other[change | change source]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.