(Redirected from Macedonian)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Macedonia or Macedonian may refer to:
Places[change | change source]
- Macedonia (region) as a complete region including the whole Macedonia
- Republic of North Macedonia, a Balkan, land-locked country
- Macedonia (Greece), the biggest region of Greece
- Blagoevgrad, a province in Bulgaria sometimes called 'Pirin Macedonia'
- Macedonia, Iowa, a city in the U.S. state of Iowa
- Macedonia, Ohio, a city in the U.S. state of Ohio
Former places[change | change source]
- The ancient Greek Macedonian Empire, a place in today's Greek Macedonia
- Macedonia (Roman province), a province of the early Roman Empire
Other[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Macedonia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.