|Venue(s)||Imphal Polo Ground (in Imphal host cities)|
|Third place||United States|
|Matches played||Polo (Sagol Kangjei)|
Manipur Polo International 2014 or 8th Manipur International Polo Tournament is a Polo Tournament that was held in Imphal, Manipur. It was organised in Mapal Kangjeibung (Imphal Polo Ground), the oldest polo ground in the world. India-B team (Manipur team) won the trophy after defeating South Africa by 7-5 goals. USA won the third place after being defeated by South Africa by 6-7 goals. India-B team (Manipur team) defeated India-A team (Indian Polo Association team) by 7-6 goals.
Participants[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- "Eighth Edition of Manipur Polo International Tournament kicks off : 23rd nov14 ~ E-Pao! Headlines". e-pao.net. Retrieved 2022-03-05.
- "The 8th Manipur Polo International Tournament". Hurlingham Polo. 2014-12-16. Retrieved 2022-03-05.
- "Sportstract.com". www.sportstract.com. Archived from the original on 2021-12-20. Retrieved 2022-03-05.
- Correspondent (2010-09-15). "Manipur team wins polo championship". The Assam Tribune. Retrieved 2022-03-05.
- "Polo Times News - 8th Manipur Polo International". polotimes.co.uk. Retrieved 2022-03-05.
- "The making of Hada Samaton Ayangba By M Ranjit". e-pao.net. Retrieved 2022-03-05.