|Died||8 June 2020(aged 71)|
|Occupation||Movie director, movie producer, screenwriter, actress|
Marion Hänsel (12 February 1949 – 8 June 2020) was a French-born Belgian movie director, producer, actress and screenwriter. Her best known movie was Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea. It was entered into the 1995 Cannes Film Festival.
Hänsel died on 8 June 2020, aged 71.
Movies[change | change source]
- Palaver (1969)
- Le Lit (1982)
- Dust (1985)
- The Cruel Embrace (1987)
- Il Maestro (1990)
- Between Heaven and Earth (1992)
- Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (1995)
- Hell (2005)
- Sounds of Sand (2006)
- Noir océan (2010)
- La Tendresse (2013)
- En amont du fleuve (2016)
References[change | change source]
- "Festival de Cannes: Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea". festival-cannes.com. Archived from the original on 20 August 2011. Retrieved 2 September 2009.
- La cinéaste belge Marion Hänsel est décédée (in French)