A mission can be any of the following:
Politics and government[change | change source]
- Diplomatic mission, a diplomatic outpost in a foreign territory
- Space mission, the launch of craft into outer space.
- List of human spaceflights, a list of manned space missions.
- Combat mission, a military action.
Geography[change | change source]
In the United States:
- Mission, Kansas
- Mission, Oregon
- Mission, South Dakota
- Mission, Texas
- Mission Ridge Ski Area, Washington
- Mission, British Columbia, a district municipality in British Columbia
- Mission, Calgary, a neighbourhood in Calgary, Alberta
- Okanagan Mission, a neighbourhood of Kelowna BC, is locally known as "the Mission"
- Missões, Brazil, a region of Rio Grande do Sul in Brazil roughly occupying the same area previously dominated by the colonial missions founded by Padre Roque Gonzales.
Other uses[change | change source]
- Mission statement, a brief statement of the purpose of an organization
- Mission (grape), a variety of grape
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mission.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.