NTSC, also known as National Television System Committee, is the analog television system in North America, South America, Burma, South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, Philippines, and some Pacific island nations and territories.
Books[change | change source]
- A standard defining the NTSC system was published by the International Telecommunication Union in 1998 under the title "Recommendation ITU-R BT.470-7, Conventional Analog Television Systems". It is not publicly available on the Internet, but it can be purchased from the ITU.
- Ed Reitan (1997). CBS Field Sequential Color System.
Other websites[change | change source]
- U.S. cable television channel frequencies
- TVTower.com - Commercial Television Frequencies
- Representation of the NTSC refresh rate on a television and on a DVD
- Understanding & Measuring Video TV-RF Signals by Glen Kropuenske, CET, Sencore Application Engineer
- Convert PAL DVD to NTSC DVD on Mac