New Found Glory
New Found Glory
|Also known as||NFG|
|Origin||Coral Springs, Florida, United States|
|Labels||Epitaph, Bridge Nine, Geffen, Drive-Thru, Eulogy, Fiddler|
|Past member(s)||Joe Moreno|
New Found Glory (used to be A New Found Glory) is an American rock band from Coral Springs, Florida. They formed in 1997. Founding members were lead vocalist Jordan Pundik, guitarists Chad Gilbert and Steve Klein, bassist Ian Grushka and drummer Joe Moreno. Current drummer Cyrus Bolooki replaced Moreno after only a handful of shows and the lineup has since remained unchanged. Their kind of music is said to have come from bands such as bands Green Day and NOFX, to hardcore acts like Hatebreed and Madball. The band are known for their mix of pop melodies with the energy and fast tempos of classic punk rock. Because of this, they are now widely known as a key pioneer in the fusion genre of pop punk. They are also noted for their wild live performances.
References[change | change source]
- "New Found Glory". Rate Your Music. Retrieved 21 July 2009.
- "Beyond: New Found Glory". Rolling Stone. Archived from the original on 2 May 2009. Retrieved 10 November 2009.
- Tate, Jason. "Interview with New Found Glory - 09.04.06". AbsolutePunk.net. Retrieved 4 June 2006.
- Burns, Andrew. "New Found Glory Crime In Stereo Four Year Strong Set Your Goals @ Glasgow Barrowlands 23/11/08". Mog.com. Retrieved 24 November 2008.[permanent dead link]
- Webb, Adam. "Not Without A Fight Review". Ultimate-Guitar. Retrieved 6 April 2009.
- Montgomery, James. "New Found Glory Unveil Track List; New LP Is 'Different From Everything Out There'". MTV. Retrieved 29 August 2009.
- Chaddock, Ian. "NEW FOUND GLORY - London Kentish Forum - May 30th". Big Cheese. Retrieved 9 April 2009.
- Moore, Rebecca. "New Found Glory Live Review". List.co.uk. Retrieved 7 August 2009.
- "New Found Glory, The Audition, The Open Season @ HQ, Adelaide, 10/04/07". FasterLouder.com. Archived from the original on 1 July 2013. Retrieved 18 April 2007.