|New Okhla Industrial Development Authority|
From the top: View of Noida city from the Hilton Noida
View of Noida city from the Sector 78
List of Birds found in OBS
IT Park, Noida, Okhla bird sanctuary
Noida expressway, The Great India Place mall
Sector 78 skyline
|District||Gautam Buddh Nagar|
|Established||17 April 1976|
|• Type||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|• Body||Noida Authority|
|• Chairman, Noida Authority||Alok Tandon, (IAS)|
|• CEO, Noida Authority||Ritu Maheshwari, (IAS)|
|• Commissioner, Meerut Division||Aneeta Meshram, (IAS)|
|• District Magistrate and Collector||Suhas Lalinakere Yathiraj, (IAS)|
|• Commissioner of Police||Alok Singh, (IPS)|
|• Total||203 km2 (78 sq mi)|
|Elevation||200 m (700 ft)|
|• Density||2,463/km2 (6,380/sq mi)|
|• Additional official||Urdu|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
201301 to 201307
|Lok Sabha Constituency||Gautam Buddh Nagar|
Noida (Hindi: नोएडा) also known as New Okhla Industrial Development Authority is newly emerged and one of the most important city of Uttar Pradesh. The name has been essentially derived from New Okhla Industrial Area (Noida). It is at the border of Uttar Pradesh and New Delhi. It comes under the Delhi-NCR region. With many IT Parks growing, it is one of the major contributor for Uttar Pradesh state revenue. The city is comparatively new, it started developing in early1980s. It now has all major facilities including hospitals, schools, shopping malls, markets, offices, active police force, well maintained roads and well built residential areas. Noida's connectivity to Delhi was improved by Delhi-Noida Direct Flyway or DND which was completed by 2001. By 2009, Noida was connected to New Delhi via metro lines which made the commute for locals much easier.
References[change | change source]
- "सुहास एल वाई बने नोएडा के नए डीएम, BN सिंह को किया गया राजस्व परिषद से अटैच". https://www.livehindustan.com (in Hindi). 30 March 2020. Retrieved 30 March 2020. External link in
- "Census of India Search details". censusindia.gov.in. Retrieved 10 May 2015.
- "52nd REPORT OF THE COMMISSIONER FOR LINGUISTIC MINORITIES IN INDIA" (PDF). nclm.nic.in. Ministry of Minority Affairs. Archived from the original (PDF) on 25 May 2017. Retrieved 4 January 2019.
- "Dr. Mahesh Sharma - Ministry of Culture". indiaculture.nic.in. Archived from the original on 2018-11-23. Retrieved 2020-04-28.
- Noida’s first MLA has his task cut out Archived 2015-07-16 at the Wayback Machine. Hindustan Times. Retrieved on 21 July 2013.